Are you getting Raccoon Eyes for your Competitive MakeUp? Just… Watch this…
We see this on the floor ALL THE TIME! For some reason a lot of ladies (Not all, of course) are having difficulty expressing “With Class” MakeUp. Is it the lack of time, or perhaps nerves before the competition? Whatever it is, don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Here is a quick-‘n’-easy tutorial, by wonderful Maya Mia, on how to achieve an awesome “Cat Like” look for your eyes at a next Ballroom Dance event.
Products Used In The Video
1. Sigma Brushes ( E58,E20,E37,E57,F64)
2. MAC 159
3. Morphe ( C404 SM Duo Face)
4. Real Techniques Contour brush
5. Mac 210 Brush
1. Motives Platinum Eyeshadow
2. Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow
3. Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil- Perversion
4. Tarte Aqualillies Amazonian clay waterproof gel liner
6. Flutter lashes Serena
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Ebony
8. Lorac 3d lustre drops
9. Eyeko skinny liquid liner
1. Mac Face and Body foundation n2
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
3. Mac Whisper of guilt highlighter
4. Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blush Tipsy
5. Chanel Soleil Tan
NOTE: This is a reference list. If you do not own certain products, alternatives could easily be used.